Rules & Regulations
For Use of BEMANCO Properties.
These following rules are to protect all residents of Golden Beach and Patuxent Knolls who are members in good standing with BEMANCO and to prevent unauthorized use. BEMANCO properties are private property and are maintained for the sole use of BEMANCO members and their guests.
- There are NO lifeguards on duty.
- All properties and facilities will be used at the user’s risk
- All BEMANCO properties are closed at SUNSET, as published in the local newspaper. Benson’s Pier will remain open.
- Beach attendants are on duty at varying locations and times from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- All vehicles entering onto BEMANCO property must have a properly displayed decal permanently affixed to the front upper right-hand corner of the windshield. Decals are non-transferrable from the vehicle it was assigned to.
- Golf Carts must have a valid sticker and operated according to State and County laws.
- Vehicles and trailers must park in designated areas and must not interfere with the use of the boat ramps.
- No boats are to be moored at Long Point or on the south side of Bensons Pier, next to the ramp.
- No mooring or docking of any watercraft at the fishing and crabbing pier at Small Beach on Waterview Drive.
- Boat owners are responsible for any damages caused by their vehicle, boat, or equipment.
- Damage to property will be paid for by the responsible party and may result in the suspension of beach privileges.
- Intentional damage to BEMANCO property will result in the issuance of a “No Trespassing Order”.
- Beaches, piers, and ramps will open April 13 through October 1, 2020 at the discretion of BEMANCO.
- 2020 Stickers are valid from the time of issuance until April 17, 2021.
- No dogs are allowed on BEMANCO property. Not enforced during Covid-19 Restrictions.
- No skateboarding or ATV’s allowed on BEMANCO property.
- Guest passes will be issued to vehicles with a property owner present. Guest passes must be displayed from the rear-view mirror of the vehicle.
- Guest vehicles will be charged a $2.00 fee and $5.00 with a trailer that is to be parked on BEMANCO property.
- NO guest vehicles may park at Benson’s Pier on weekends and holidays, due to limited ramp parking.
- All guests must be accompanied by a lot owner. Lot owners may not bring non-paid owners as guests.
- Each adult owner is entitled to 4 guests and 1 guest vehicle with up to 4 guests. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- A guest pass will be issued for vehicles driven by someone other than a property owner when the property owner is present in the vehicle. The property owner must present a identification with an address of the valid property such as driver’s license, vehicle registration